Friday, October 9, 2009
{ I # 1 } once again,another time @ 2:38 AM


Once again, I made another blog. Comment system at the end of the post is not fixed yet. <--it's solved :D


WEDNESDAY
The SA2 exams finished and overall I felt that it was alright.
After the last paper, I went to Zi Yan's house.

● Her mother treated and I ate pork wanton noodles. & drank chinese tea. They were
● Used the computer & practised piano.
● Had "bird & hamster exhibition"
● At about 5.30+ , we went down and bombed each other with our water ballons. At first, we couldn't make a water bomb and Zi Yan thought that we were cheated of our $$. Later, we managed to do it and started the fun! Zi Yan was much more wet than me. heehee!
● Left her house and went with my father to the airport to send my uncle off.

That's all. It's extremely bored these 2 days compared to being in school.
ps: The links are not completed yet as some are dead.SOOO... x3
0 comments