Friday, October 16, 2009
{ III # 3 } posting out of boredom @ 2:20 AM


Seriously, I don't know how to start this post.Ok, I could get 2 more marks for my science if I wasn't so careless to miss out that question even after I've checked the paper again and again. AND I KNOW HOW TO DO THAT QUESTION OK!!! If I did it, I would have scored 60 marks and get a B4 instead. Sighs.

Oh yes! Added a cursor and another cursor which's donut for hovering over links. =)

Anyway, yesterday Shi Min,Sheryl,Michelle and I stayed back at school to bake dark chocolate chip cookies for Amelia HamHam's upcoming birthday. We went to buy ingredients at NTUC.After that, I also bought 2 durian pancakes for my mother. On the way back to school,Shi Min and I laughed at coughcough's swaying.Left right left right.-BACK TO TOPIC- We made the cookies at the home economics room and stayed till 5.30++


Here's the result:


I do not wish to appreciate that "kindness" from that woman!

That's all!
0 comments