Friday, October 30, 2009
{ VII # 7 } sleepy head @ 2:48 AM



I would very much like to sleep but of course I want to update to blog.Soooo...got back my report book today and my L1R5's aggregate is 12 & L1R4 is 9! Omg, it's pathetic! Also, there's something weird. It can't be possible that I'm acceptable for my weight because I am underweight!

I will not be going for english tuition tomorrow morning as there's band performance for Ang Mo Kio Pri. I can't believe that my mother actually said that it was up to me whether I want to go or not. WOW! That's a rather rare answer! Normally she wouldn't allow. Shit, now I've forgotten about what I wanted to post.

Oh yes! Replies to tags!
Sheryl H. } Thanks la slapstick duplicate! ^^
LISA } Yeah! It would be soooo weird!
WENXIN. } Yup!  Oh! I see that you play the bass clarinet eh! =)
chuxi } Whoots! LOL! Now you're camping oh camping! Fishball's camping!
AMELIA } Really? Oh mine! I'm so blur!
passer_by } Erm firstly could you leave your name next time? & if you've really look at my blog, you would have known where to get them... 
ßRENDAAA. } Which one? You mean pure physics + pure chemistery + triple science OR pure physics + chemistery + social studies + science??


Finally! Ok I think I've wasted my money for the school's musical that's coming up during the December holidays as I would be going overseas!? GRR! 
2 comments