Friday, November 13, 2009
{ VIII # 8 } 3 + 1(?) things to be sad @ 1:11 AM
For the 1st time in this blog, I'm not going to put any pictures due to me being lazy & bored. Despite being sad over 4 things, but there's one thing to be happy about! & same class with sheep ng! =P
GOT THE SUBJECTS I WANTED! \(^.^)/
It's seriously surprising...I thought I would not get into 3I. Sighs.Now I'm having second thoughts about whether I should appeal for geography.I heard that sec 3 history is more interesting compared to geography.( ゚ Д゚) Gee~ Advices anyone? I've no mood to carry on posting.Now just to reply tags and done! m(_ _)m

slapstick - The turkey's so damn ugly can! It's 100% not cute! It seems like some bird that is ill! (#^^#)
WENXIN - Heh! Both of ours are nice! (^_^;)
BRENDAAA. - Me too! Didn't chose bio.  ...><...
chuxi - Finally! Fishballball! =)
zI yAn - Ya la! Be touched that the connection came back ok! Haha!
AMELIA - OMG SO FAST!? The last time I took with my friend, they let us see how to pose first accordingly to the scene.Anyway that time the neoprints' quality was bad! And we chose the wrong size.In the end, all came out small    T^T

Sighs..now to worry about tomorrow...
0 comments